Baltic University of Ecology, Politics and Law (BUEPL) is one of the first private universities in the Russian Federation. Founded in 1993 the School has its main campus in St. Petersburg with regional campuses in the cities of Murmansk and Chelyabinsk. Our students, faculty, alumni and professionals are dedicated to real-world application of scholarship, service and research.
- www.baltecon.ru - business incubator for young entrepreneurs
BUEPL six undergraduate schools offer bachelor degrees, associate degree programs, professional development programs, and difference short-term certificate programs.
- Environmental Sciences and Natural Resource Management
- Business Administration
- Psychology & Social Work
- Performing Arts
Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees:
- Natural resource management
- Performing Arts (Drama & Musical Theater)
- Design (graphic design, fashion design, interior design, urban design)
- Financial Management
- Organizational Management
- Environmental sciences and environmental security
- Law (criminal and civil)
- Actuarial Sciences
- Advertising and Marketing
BUEPL Resource Portal
University continuously develops its electronic informational and educational resources, offering students online access to textbooks, informational resources, supplemental studying material, scientific and popular journals, video resources, including recorded performances of BUEPL Performing Arts department, and master classes.
Our department of distance learning programs develops and implements new academic and professional development programs, building an inclusive academic community among BUEPL campuses. University designs and establishes joint distance learning programs with other academic and research institutions in Russia and abroad.
Continuing education - BALT3L
We are committed to the concept of life-long-learning. Through our center for continuous education, “Balt3L”, the university offers professional development programs in computer graphics and design, web-programming, foreign languages (English, German, Spanish, French, and Italian), environmental safety, security and waste management (in agriculture, food security and food safety, heavy industry) and other areas.
- BaltDesign: (AutoCAD, 3DsMax, Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Flash and ActionScript, web-technologies (Dreamweaver, MySQL, Komodo Professional, and other programs)
- Painting and drawing: beginner to advance levels, offering intensive summer programs in St. Petersburg.
- Performing arts: Acting, directing, management in performing arts, training for business leaders and other programs.
- Foreign languages: Russian, English, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Italian. Beginner to advance levels with specialized courses for academic, business and social use.
- Environmental safety and security: Environmental impact assessments in agriculture, food processing, engineering and construction, environmental safety of water resources, natural resource management and environmental security.
- Organizational psychology: organizational behavior, organizational change, team and personal motivation, organizational culture and design, management and leadership.
BaltEcon: Research & consulting
“BaltEcon” is the university's research and consulting center (business incubator for young entrepreneurs) offers students professional development opportunities to obtain work experience while in school, undertaking research and consulting assignments under the leadership of their professors. Some students have opportunities to test and launch their innovative business ideas.
Office of International Programs (OIP)
The university is actively seeking to develop and implement joint academic, research and cultural collaboration programs with universities around the world. Our objective is to offer our students strong international programs that would better prepare them for work in a highly competitive international globalized environment. We actively pursue innovative approaches in teaching, learning and research. We extend a warm invitation to our colleagues and young scholars from other academic institutions to come to the Baltic University of Ecology, Politics and Law to share their knowledge and experience.
Through its Office of International programs (OIP) university offers students and professors from otherUniversities a variety of collaboration opportunities.
- Painting and drawing
- Russian as foreign languages
- Russian culture and history (in English or Russian)
- Art history (in English or Russian)
- St. Petersburgarts, architecture, literature and theater (in English and Russian)
We always welcome and glad to host scholars from other universities in Russia and abroad.
BUEPL offers visiting lecturer opportunities for graduate and post-graduate students.
Visiting scholar programs include joint research & consulting, workshops, seminars and conferences.
Center for environmental safety and security (“CESS”)
BUEPL Center for environmental safety and security (“CESS”) is an interdepartmental scientific and research center that brings together faculty, students and staff of the university to design and implement a variety of programs in the field of environmental safety, natural resource management, environmental security and audit.
CESS represents a team of established scientists and researchers, including young researchers and students. CESS work is focused on new evaluation methods for identification of anthropogenic pressure/load on different environmental objects (forests, rivers, lakes, oceans), design and implementation of early environmental pollution detection technology and systems, further theoretical and practical developments in the field of ecological criminology, environmental crime prevention, and environmental risk management. CESS staff has developed and patented unique technology and devices. Center works in close collaboration with the leading universities and research centers in